Starting an ICF coaching business is not just about having great coaching skills. You also need to have a strong business acumen to be successful.
Here are some essential steps to get started:
- 1. Define your niche. What kind of coaching do you want to offer? Who is your ideal client?
- 2. Do market research. Understand the needs of your ideal client and how you can best help them.
- 3. Set up your business infrastructure. This includes registering your business, getting the necessary licenses and permits, and setting up your accounting and bookkeeping systems.
- 4. Develop a business plan. This will help you map out your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- 5. Create your core message. What is your unique selling proposition? What makes you different from other coaches?
- 6. Build your coaching packages. What services will you offer and how much will you charge?
- 7. Create a brand and website. This will help you establish your presence online and attract clients.
By following these steps, you can increase your chances of success in starting a coaching business from scratch.
Here are some additional tips for starting a coaching business:
Not an ICF Credentialed Coach?
It’s not too late, we have classes starting soon.