You’re already a Certified Professional Coach (CPC), and have some experience in coaching clients and now you will want to build upon and expand your knowledge and skills.
In this class, you will continue to hone and enhance your coaching skills, including the opportunity for observed peer-to-peer practice coaching with feedback, a deeper dive into core competencies and coaching skills, as well as the skills and knowledge to successfully complete 60 hours of education/training for ICF Level 1 Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credentialing.
You Will Learn
- Review of Foundational Coaching Skills and first hand experiences
- International Coach Federation’s Core Competencies, Code of Ethics and Core Values
- Using the positive language of the coach
- Ethical Practices
- Asking Powerful Questions strategy with drill down
- Establishing the coaching agreement
- Goal Setting
- Trust – Vulnerable Trust vs Predictable Trust
- Intuition and Authenticity in Coaching
- Context, Culture and Bias
- Active Listening
- Effectively Communicating
- Difficult Conversations
- Dealing with strong emotions in your clients and as a coach
- Team Coaching Competencies and Skills
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- Skills Practices with Observed Feedback
- The Path Forward to Credentialing
- Group Mentor coaching as required by ICF and included in the class
Upon completion of the 2 virtual courses offered by the Coach Certification Training Academy, you are eligible to join the International Coach Federation and will have fulfilled 60 hours of ICF Level 1 Associate Certified Coach (ACC) education hours required for credentialing by the International Coaching Federation – the Gold Standard of Coaching around the world.
This online training session is worth 30 of the 60 required hours necessary for ACC certification.
This class is the second in a two-part series. The Level 1 Part 1 course is required as a pre-requisite.
Classes are conducted during specific dates/times as virtual live learning courses, with intimate one on one and small group access to instructors throughout the course. Classes will be delivered in the format of 5 modules, one per week for 5 weeks. You will attend a weekly 3 Hour class that includes peer coaching and mentor coaching.
Additionally, after each Module presentation, you will be required to complete reading and exercises that will require about 1.5 to 2 hours and are due 48 hours before the next presentation.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion and professional transcripts.
This virtual course elements requires 30 hours to complete, accomplished in Five 3.0 Hour Virtual Sessions and approximately 10-15 hours of independent study. These hours are accredited by ICF and qualify toward your ICF Level 1 ACC Credentialing.
This virtual course costs $1295.00. Credit card payments are accepted on the Enrollment page of this website. PayPal is also accepted. Payment plans are available through affirm at checkout.